So you're interested in becoming a partner and joining our premier network?
You're in the right place.
We are always looking for highly-driven real estate entrepreneurs to become local leaders in their marketplaces.
If you are an active investor who believes in getting through giving and the power of a network, we invite you to learn more about the opportunity to host a CAZA Investor Network Meetup group in your area. We provide the resources and training to start, expand and leverage a real estate focused Meetup - you provide the passion and energy to make it a success for you and your members.
We look at several important criteria in qualifying affiliate partners for CAZA Investor Network. Individuals seeking application should meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Be substantially engaged in providing real estate services as an agent/broker with a minimum of 25% of your client-base being real estate investors
- Have at least 3 years of proven, successful experience in any aspect of real estate investing, including: rehabbing, hard money lending, lending, wholesaling, or landlording
- Have completed 5 or more investment-related deals in the past 24 months
Other requirements include:
- Possess a track record of integrity-driven behavior in business ventures
- Ability to adhere to a culture focused on high quality training and inclusive networking
- Be team-oriented and focused on contribution
- Have a strong desire to become a thought leader in your local market
If you are unsure you meet our requirements, feel free to complete the brief online application and we will reach out to schedule a call with Jessica Swingle, Director of Expansion, to discuss further.
Step 1: Application
Once you possess a firm grasp of CIN and our approach and are ready to move forward, we will ask for you to complete the following:
- Complete and submit the application online.
- Schedule an exploratory telephone conversation with Jessica Swingle.
- After our discussion, if we feel it is as mutually beneficial fit, you will be asked to provide:
- A professional resume and three references (two business client references and one character reference).
- Proof of recent deals.
- Completion of a personal strengths assessment (provided).
The application and due diligence process take 2-3 weeks to complete.
step 2: ACCEPTANCE
If we both agree that we are a good fit, and you meet our qualifications, we will prepare a CIN Affiliate Partner Agreement for you to complete along with a billing authorization link. Once you return these documents and your first payment is processed, you will be accepted (Welcomed!) into The CIN Affiliate Partner Program.
25% of my listing business comes directly from our monthly investor Meetup.
— Rob Chevez, Founder and Reston Leadership
Once accepted, on-boarding will be your first step as a new CIN Partner. As a new affiliate, you will receive:
- A copy of one of our favorite entrepreneruial books.
- Online access to The CIN Affiliate Partner Program Training, which includes over 20 training modules designed to help you succeed as a Meetup leader
- Invite to complete a StrengthsFinder 2.0 Assessment
- Organizer access to your own Meetup page, customized specifically for you and your company
- Free registration to our annual CAZA Investor Network Summit (your only expense is travel).
- Invitation to our quarterly Affiliate Partner Masterminds
- Access to our closed, Partners Only Facebook Group
- Access to our CIN logos and branding to promote your Meetup
We will request from you:
- High def company logos to add to your Meetup page and landing page
- High def profile photos of everyone featured as Partners for your Meetup
- Personal bio and company bios
- A location for your launch meeting
- A date / time (MUST be the same each month) to hold meetings
To join our premier network and become a CIN Affiliate Partner:
One-Time Initiation Fee: $1,000
Monthly payments of $500
- StrengthsFinder Assessment 2.0
- Free registration for you and a guest to our annual CIN Summit located in Reston, VA
- Complete Meetup.com set up and design
- Meetup monthly fees (no cost to you)
- Full access to CIN logos and branding
- Location-specific landing page on cazainvestor.com
- Online access to The CIN Affiliate Training Program, which includes 20+ modules geared t
- Support and mentorship from CIN leadership
- Invite to quarterly Affiliate Partner Masterminds
- Access to our closed, CIN Partners Facebook Group
- Additional revenue share opportunities with CIN
- Access to monthly presentations on 12+ topics, fully editable
- Opportunity to be featured in our weekly podcast
- Muliple opportunities for additional revenue share
- Opportunity to promote your seminars, bootcamps and products on cazainvestor.com
CIN is a trust-based organization and your commitments as a Partner are straightforward.
Our Partners commit to a one-year, renewable affiliation with CIN. Affiliation and entry into CIN begins when you return your signed CIN Affiliate Partner Agreement and billing authorization form, covering the initiation fee and first month's dues.
The Affiliate Partner Agreement takes effect on a mutually agreed upon date and ends exactly one year later, and automatically renews after that. So long as you pay your monthly dues, your affiliation with CIN remains in full force and effect, allowing you to continue to enjoy all the affiliate benefits.
An Affiliate Partner may terminate membership in CIN after the first full year of commitment, upon giving 90-days written notice directly to Founder, Rob Chevez.
Our mission is to train, develop and support our partners in becoming local thought-leaders.
When I started the meetup it was a way to meet new people in the community. Little did I know where this would take us! Today, the CI network contributes 25% of my companies Gross Commission Income. It has provided me the opportunity to find talented people for my business and has increased my profit share within Keller William Realty. In addition, it consistently provides me investment opportunities to grow my wealth and has increased my leadership and public speaking skills. Most importantly, it has enriched my network of awesome people that impact my life and my business. The power is in the network!
I started real estate investing with no experience. Been to several other trainings and groups, but did not really get what I needed to launch my business until I met the CAZA Group in Reston in 2011. With the guidance of Rob and Mark, I started rehabbing part time while still maintaining my full time job as a IT Project Manager. Within 2 years, I replaced my job and now average about 12-15 deals per year. From this experience, I have decided to pay it forward by conducting my own CAZA group in Haymarket, have trained over 200 students through our bootcamp program and continue my business expansion. I give credit to CAZA Reston for getting me started. Thanks CAZA!
CIN Affiliate Partners receive the following benefits and more:
Proven model for launching and building a real estate investing Meetup
Top notch marketing materials and brand recognition
Built-in high quality content created by TOP investors and industry leaders
Step-by-step online training outlining how to launch and run a successful, 6 figure Meetup
Support team available
Access to proprietary tools and resource needed to launch your local Meetup
Monthly affiliate online mastermind sessions focused on creating, growing and sustaining profit
Sharing local market trends – what’s happening “on the ground”
Network with other successful, active investors across the country
Success stories and best practices from other affiliates already running successful Meetups
Access to recorded Meetups across the country
Participation in CAZA Investor Podcast
Multiple streams of income (in addition to your core real estate business)
- Fun!! Long lasting, mutually-beneficial friendships